Are you extraordinary and an enthusiastic, self-motivated, and determined individual looking for an opportunity to join a dynamic team of fitness-minded individuals? If so, please read on!
X3 Sports, a fast growing, fun company and a leader in the fitness industry offering kickboxing, boxing, martial arts and sports training for both fitness & competition, is looking for energetic, goal-oriented, and fitness-minded receptionists for our three metro-Atlanta locations. The X3 Sports receptionist is the first and last person members and guests see and interact with the most. You must be friendly, helpful, and efficient with a positive attitude and a ready smile.
What's in it For You?
- Competitive Compensation
- Individual and Team
- Comprehensive Benefits
- Growth Opportunities
Traits We Seek:
- Friendly and Approachable
- Clear Communication Skills
- Team Player
- A "Do What Ever It Takes" Positive Attitude
- Genuine Interest in Fitness
- Answering phones and routing calls
- Greeting members and guests
- Opening and closing the club
- Addressing and rectifying member concerns
- Charging for miscellaneous purchases and fees
- Manning the front desk and reception area during specifies shifts
- Notating customer call and actions to customer accounts
- Understanding an accurately using X3 Sports software
- Providing exceptional customer service
Requirements: Applicants must be 18 or older, have reliable transportation, and be willing to work flexible shifts both full time and part time, including evenings and weekends. Experience within the hospitality industry, experience with a POS system, and knowledge and love of fitness a plus.
No Phone Calls Please! Apply below.